People often wonder what I do as a divorce coach. First, let me clarify – I’m not pro-divorce I’m pro-YOU!
There are some women who come to me who are simply trying to decide whether to divorce but most know in their soul that it’s something they desperately want. Yet they are scared to death, feel trapped and isolated.
With the exception of the passing of my son, my divorce was the most traumatic, toxic and draining experience I’ve ever endured. I did it all wrong and it was a nightmare. My self-confidence was destroyed and I was broken down physically, emotionally and spiritually. It’s taken me years to get to a place of peace and happiness but fortunately I have.
I want to help you avoid the mistakes I made and, most importantly, coach you to become a strong, courageous and self-confident woman.
Whether you’re contemplating divorce, are in the trenches of the process or about to take your first steps forward as a newly single woman, I’ll help you identify goals, set priorities and develop a plan for tomorrow.
The result is that you’ll feel empowered to take charge and tackle the multitude of decisions and changes necessary to move on in your new life, saving time and money in the divorce process.
We’ll work on:
- How to take the emotion out and make the divorce a business proposition
- How to deal with friends who abandon you or offer unsolicited advice
- How to create a new, happy, reality for your kids when you go back to work
- How to build self-confidence when your family is unsupportive of the divorce
- What to expect when you’re in court and how to project confidence
Want to learn more?